Friday, May 13, 2011

New Love

Just heard about these guys last night. They are incredible. They music is beautiful and the lyrics are perfect. It pulls heavily from Scripture, especially Galations 6:9, Isaiah 57:10, and really a ton more. This song basically sums up a big struggle in my life (and really the life of every Christian) especially at this part:

Its not that we don't know or we're not shown the proof of poverty.
Its not that we don't have the tools to go to break this yoke of slavery.
We quit because its not an easy fix and then forget that they are even there.
We forget to care.

Oh, my soul, faint not, no
Faint not.
Oh my soul, keep up, in love.



Everthing is so hard and complicated. The struggle is so real and the fix isn't easy.

Oh my soul, faint not.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant - I went and downloaded a fair amount of their other stuff. Have you heard Product of Culture?

    ReplyDelete