Monday, May 30, 2011

A Little More LONDON

Beach!



My friends Kylie, Abby, and me.



The Round Church built by Christians home from the 3rd crusade. This thing is so freaking old. I think its my favorite church we saw.



My friend Claire and I at the Lewes Castle. Please delicately ignore my offensive black leggings/brown dress/converse situation. I know, poor choice. Sometimes my wardrobe just takes over and attacks me. Oh well.


My friend Caroline Grace and I at Bunhill feilds, where many puritan heroes (such as John Bunyan) are buried. We also had outdoor church there.


In St. Pancras station looking at the Eurostar which runs from London through the Chunnel to Paris! Its long. VERY long.


My dear friend Kylie and I on the beach.

Morning train ride from Brighton into London.


With a palace gaurd's horse!


This was a very cold decision. But I'm glad I did it. :)





6 pounds in an Antiquarian bookshop in Cambridge. Happy sigh.





Rooster on the top of All Hallows Barking Church across from the tower of London. Did you know that the rooster was the symbol of protestantism? I didn't. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment