Friday, May 27, 2011

England

In no order at all, this is a random assortment of a couple of my Senior Trip to England pictures.

Eating noodles at Wagamama's. Chopsticks and I don't get along.



Sleeping with my friend's Pooh bear in the airport.



Looking at the chalky cliffs of Sussex from the Lewes castle.



Most of my class (missing Sydni, Hannah, Elizabeth, Christian, Elle, Grace, and Hannah) at St. Paul's cathedral.


Sitting in Winston Churchill's chair, wearing Winston Churchill's hat, at Winston Churchill's favorite cigar shop. I am a fan of Winston Churchill.



Inside the heart of Westminster Abbey.


The coast of Brighton, where we stayed.



Me on the English Channel.

1 comment:

  1. You are so so cute!! And England looks like so much fun!! I was wondering what you were doing there. :)

    ReplyDelete