Saturday, January 8, 2011

I live in Faerie Land

You may not believe it, but I do.

A world where the most strange an unexpected advenutres pursue me at every corner.


A world where the nature of things demands that pride goes before a fall. Its the strangest magic, but unfailingly true. No one ever escapes it.


A world where feasting and fasting is a part of the natural order. I belong to a race of of peculiar creatures who perish without structured and frequent feasting.



A story where the conquering Hero and a white horse slays the dragon for His love.


The magic of my country breaks stones in half and makes them sing.


A world where love never fails. Never ends.



A country where the victory is certain, despite the most absurd odds.


A land where captivating beauty waits around every bend.


A land where the story ends at a wedding feast around the Party Tree.




If you're not sure of the way to Faerie Country, I must beg you to begin looking more earnestly. For in truth, this is the only reality.

1 comment: