Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday

Wednesday on the Trampoline

Every Wednesday I babysit this totally adorable but very strong willed and expressive little girl who I love to pieces. And she never fails to say something beyond hilarious each week. My mom suggested that I blog about my time with her every week so that I can go back and read all of the funny things she said. Here I'll call her Wednesday.

Today I babysat another little girl along with Wednesday.

Other Girl: (Singing)

Wednesday: That is just scribble scrabble singing, you're just making it up and it doesn't even have words!

Me: Wednesday, don't be mean, her singing is beautiful.

Wednesday: She is just making it up!!!

Me: Making up songs is good! Your dad makes up songs all the time that we sing at church.

Wednesday: No he doesn't! He just thinks of them and writes them down!




BAHAHAHAHA!

Glad we're all clear on the difference between making songs up and "just thinking of them and writing them down"

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete