Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Names... again :)

So, I just finished reading Sir Walter Scott's The Talisman.

Fabulous. Absolutely amazing. One of my very favorite books I've ever read.

ANYWAY,

the heroine's name in the book has caused me to ponder more baby names, as I have said that I am wont to do quite often. :) I LOVE the character, she is the best example of a chivalrous women in any story that I've ever read.

Edith.

Well, what do you think? I've never liked it before, but I'm kind of head-over heels in love now.

Isn't it interesting how a character or a person can totally change the way you think about a name?

Oh, and Edith means "Rich Battle" or "Prosperous in War"

1 comment:

  1. Aww I think that's a cute name! It wouldn't normally be on my list of favorites but I kind of like it! :)

    ReplyDelete