Sunday, January 24, 2010

Prayer

Meet my new favorite 4 year old! (Besides Michael and Julia). I just officially became a prayer warrior through Reece's Rainbow for this sweet little guy. Thank you so much, Anna, for the suggestion!

I'm not enitrely sure if I'm allowed to tell you his name, so here I'm going to call him Prayer. I just recently shared about how the Lord is working in my heart and my community concerning children with special needs. I can't wait to see how God uses Prayer (and prayer) to teach me more about Him. Prayer is HIV positive and he is waiting for a family to bring him home.


I've have been strongly desiring to begin sponsoring a child and I've looked at several different organizations and oppurtunities. However, my parents wisely advised me that I need more financial stability and to already have much of the money saved up before I begin sponsoring.


Then, I heard about the Prayer Warrior project on Reece's Rainbow. It is a HUGE commitment to promise to pray for a child every single day at least until they are adopted, and hopefully after that to. But, financially, it doesn't cost anything. If you are interested in becoming a prayer warrior visit:



Please join me in praying for sweet Prayer and the 147 million others.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! He is so cute! It sure doesnt help that I have a major soft spot for HIV positive children (:

    ReplyDelete