Monday, December 6, 2010

Lizzie and I at B*ntu camp two years ago.

Sooo, I had good intentions of writing this post last week. Obviously, that didn't happen. :)

My dear friend Lizzie is about to head home from a mission trip to Iraq. Iraq.

Does that boggle any one else's mind? She has been in the heart of this Islamic country ministering to the Muslim community with an organization called Servant Group International at a classical Christian School there. I am amazed at her courage and compassion, this can't be an easy place to minister. She is such an inspiration and encouragment to me, as well as being that girl who gets your serious moods and your crazy moods. Good to have around.

Lizzie with some of the girls at B*ntu camp last summer. She is so good with them and I'm sure working with them helped prepare her for this trip.

So, if you think of it, please pray for Lizzie and the team as they fly home and that their work would forever change them and the people they met. Thanks! Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment