Monday, March 29, 2010

What we've been doing this weekend and Mission Photo Monday!

Well, first off, we have been flying kites this weekend. It was super fun and Michael and Julia loved it.

Secondly, my parent's accidently wore matching clothes one day this weekend, and I thought it was cute...
...so I took some pictures of them when they weren't looking.

Disclaimer: my parents do not EVER intentionally match each other. That would be frightfully cheesy I'm afraid.

Thirdly, and on to this week's Mission Photo Monday, what do you think is going on in our living room?!?!?
(Can you see me sitting in the corner with my amazing friend, Lizzie?)

Take a guess at WHAT this mission was! I'll tell you soon. :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your prayers! They are needed (:

    I have NO idea what is happening in your picture! I have never seen a group of people like that gather to talk about "mission" type things. Unless, did you have a missionary ro something come??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! i know! i know what you guys were doing in those pictures!!! pick me! pick me!...haha! :)
    that was really fun and your little talk was really good! i'm sooooo proud of you for putting that together!! Good Job!!!
    i'm sooo excited to see what God does with all those people that were there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I guess you would know, as you're in the pictures! :) Thank you for coming, I can't tell you want an encouragement you and your family is to me! I can't wait to see what will happen either! It went really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your parents. Kinda precious.
    Sooo i started a blog...and gasp! I mentioned you in the first post! yeahhh so check it out
    love you

    ReplyDelete