Sunday, March 21, 2010

Look who's home!!!!

Looking at goodies his friends brought him in the hospital. Is that a little glint of jealous awe I see in sweet, welcoming little sister? :) Hey, maybe the hospital is more fun than she thought....



Happy, healthy, and silly as ever--- of course refusing to give me a real smile, but he was so cute and happy to be home and seeing everyone that I thought I'd post these pictures anyway.
Thanks for praying! We still don't have answers (perhaps in a couple of days...) but we do have a happy boy! Love you, Michael. Glad to have you and mom home!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! he's so cute! (my brother doesn't like to give me "real" smiles either...) haha but i love that smile! :)) i'm sooo glad he's home safe and sound with his family!! <3

    ReplyDelete