Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Girl



I can't even tell me how much I've had this girl on my heart lately.


Look at her, are you melting? I'm in love.


This little lady has been transferred. An adoptive family from Reece's Rainbow visited her this month and took this drop-dead-gorgeous picture. They wrote:


"Little Heidi was the meekest of the group, she is the smallest girl and stayed close to the caregivers, all the while looking on with great curiosity and smiling at me, melting my heart for sure."


Thats my girl. Update about fundraisers for Heidi in my next post!

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful little girl!
    I'm new to your blog...I'm 18 years old, with 4 little adopted siblings. Needless to say, adoption is something the Lord has placed heavily on my heart and I am excited to see where He leads me with that.

    It's always encouraging to find other blogs of people who share that passion!

    ReplyDelete