Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jar Fundraiser for Heidi

First of all, sorry for the extremely blurry picture.



I've had a jar sitting out for my beautiful Heidi-lady since I became her 2011 warrior a couple of months ago. Tonight I turned on a movie and sat down to count out what we'd collected so far. The grand total came out to be $37.72!


This is truly the easiest fundraiser in the world and it sparks conversation when guests see the jar with his/her on your counter.


Set out a jar for your RR baby or your sponsor baby. Just do it.


I love you, Heidi.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. :) I might just have to use this idea. Mind if I ask where you set the jar? Did you carry it around with you? And can we please get together to discuss some type of joint fundraising effort? I'm afraid I'm not nearly as good at this kind of thing as you are, and I would love to work with you and your creative ideas.  Also, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete