Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Things

"Behold, the former things have come to
pass,
and new things I now declare;
before they spring forth
I tell you of them."
~Isaiah 42:9~

Do you remember the little Reece's Rainbow boy Sergei that you helped raise money for last year? He has a new picture.

Honestly, I can kind of understand how a child can change from this:


To this:

:) ...handsome boy.
But how a child grows from this:
To THIS:



Can ONLY be a magic miracle wrought by the God of the universe Himself.

BLESSED be the name of the Lord.

"I am the LORD; that is my name;
my glory I give to no other."
~Isaiah 42:8~

1 comment:

  1. It's truly a miracle!Isn't our God amazing? I have seen Him work through so many lives including mine. I am so glad we have God that cares for us, otherwise life would be meaningless.

    ReplyDelete