Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Breathless

I just found this picture. And its left me breathless. Tearful. Saddened.

This is my Reece's Rainbow Prayer Warrior boy, affectionately referred to as 'Prayer' on the blog.

I have learned that I can share his name with you as well, though I didn't think so before. His name is Avery. And I love him so, so, so much.

Can you believe how much this child has grown? I have failed to pray faithfully for him lately, and seeing this picture, I realized that I have sort of abandoned him. I gave up hope. Oh my sweet boy, I am so sorry.

Avery is elligible for an older child grant. Please, please, if you know anyone looking to adopt, share the news about my sweet boy. All of his information can be found on Reece's Rainbow.



"So we DO NOT loose heart.
Though our outer nature is wasting away,
our inner nature is being renewed day by day."
~2 Corinthians 4:16~

1 comment:

  1. I saw his picture the other day and was wondering if you had seen it! He is so so handsome and getting so big! You should be proud. :) I'll join you in praying for him. And you can be sure that I will jump up and down screaming when he gets a family!

    ReplyDelete