Thursday, April 8, 2010

March is come and gone

Well, since March is officially over, I thought we should get talkin' about our experiences from our monthly challenge from Guatemolly on This Next Generation.

Did you guys all send your 2 letters?

I got to send mine to Sharon for her trip to Uganda and even got a sweet letter in return!

And the second letter went to Reece's Rainbow accompanied by a whopping 86$ for little Sergie-man. Thanks everyone for your support!!!!

Thanks for the idea Molly!

How about you???

2 comments:

  1. Hey Audrey, thanks again for the letter! :)

    I sent both of my letters to different staff members at the Philip Hayden Foundation (chinaorphnans.org). I wrote some encouraging words in a thank you note, thanking them for changing a life, and put a picture of my little Tristan (who lives there). I sent it a while back and then was able to talk to one of the recipient's online since then and she said "Thank you for the letter, It makes me love my job even more"! Molly that was a great idea, and a great way to encourage others that work in orphan care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! that's so great about the girl from Philip Hayden!

    ReplyDelete