Saturday, April 17, 2010

looklooklooklooklook.....

....who has a new picture!!!!!!

It was taken just this month! My sweet boy look healthy and happy!!!!! I'm unbelievably overjoyed to see him outside in the sunshine playing, without a fence around him, with even the hint of a smile on his precious face! Look at those lovely, wild woods!

The cut on his forehead is almost totally gone, which is wonderful, as children with AIDS have lower immunities, so, obviously, its harder for them to heal.

I love you, Prayer. You look big and strong and clean and happy, even if those pants are weird. I hope April is as lovely there as it is here.

ps. My boy is having a birthday this month. I'm not sure which day, so I just chose April 27 for him. I don't believe that getting older will be a problem for him in the orphanage system in the way that it is for the other RR kids. Since he isn't mentally or physically delayed in any way, I don't have any reason to think that he'd be put in an institution. So, you want to celebrate Prayer's life with me? I think I'm going to make him a cake. I'll send you a cyber piece. :)

3 comments:

  1. Sure I will celebrate Prayer's birthday with you! :) What kind of cake are you making? How old will he be? Where is he from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sharon!
    Sorry, I'm not aloud to tell those things on the internet. I really wish I could. But if you poke around Reece's Rainbow for a little bit you'll find him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet love! I want to kiss those cute little cheeks and coax a real grin out of those eyes. And I claim a piece of the cake tomorrow

    ReplyDelete