Thursday, August 26, 2010

What do you think?

(my friends Abigail (left) and Ashley White (middle) and I (right) at Jr/Sr retreat this summer. Its the only good picture I could find with both of us in it. And, I like posting pictures!)

My wise and lovely friend Ashley White (affectionately called 'Dubs') and I were talking today about dwelling on the future.


Thinking about the future is good. But really, how much is too much?


Dubs and I go to the same church and school, and our pastor as well as our teachers speak often about purpose and calling and hope and destiny. Their words are so rousing and inspiring.


I'm curious what you think, where is the line between dwelling too much on the unknown future, and looking forward with expectant joy to see what the Lord will do?

No comments:

Post a Comment