Friday, June 10, 2011

B*ntu Camp



This week was B* camp for me and my classmates. Its the third annual camp we've done with the B*ntu refugees. They are a severely oppressed, under priviledge, Muslim people group here in Nashville.


I have such an incredible time there every year, and I love following up with the kids throughout the year through in little one-day activites and stuff. I have several special relationships with certain kids and the trust level between the kids and our volunteers has grown so much. Jesus be praised. We are continuing to break down barriers in the hope that one day soon we will be able to speak openly about our faith and be heard by receptive little ears and without the danger of the kids being persecuted/banned from seeing us by their families.


More to come, hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment