Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Confused

Hey, I have a question.... Will you guys pray for me?

I've been in a pretty rough spot spiritually (which explains the lack of serious and transparent blogging) for some time now and am doing better, but its slow. Anyway, I was recently (and rather out of the blue) approached with an opportunity. An over-seas opportunity. I can't (for various reasons) tell much of anyone besides my parents right now, except for you lovely folks. I'm rather confused. I want to go, but I want what is best for the team and for the people there and for me as well and I know that the spiritual warfare there is intense.

So, will you pray for me? Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Audrey,

    I will be praying for you. This life we live is hard with the Lord and with out Him. But He is always there for you! He is just waiting for you to come and talk with Him. He cares about everything you care about. When you get time, I would love to know want kind of over-seas opportunity you have! I'm moving over-seas next year.[for missions work] But like I said, I will be praying for you!!

    Blessings,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what was happening! I was actually thinking of you today (: Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment telling me a little bit about yourself. You seem like a very wonderful young woman with a heart for the Lord, and that is something to be proud of.

    I know about spiritual "rough spots" from my own experience and I hear your heart. The awesome thing is that whenever WE recognize (because God isn't the one holding us back) that we are in one and make the decision to get back up and walk out of it, God is ready and waiting. It doesn't take that long to get our hearts back to where they were and growing forward when we make that choice.

    I would love to pray for you about this too if you are still trying to make a decision. Confusion is the enemy. Not God =). Command that confusion to the cross and be free of it if you haven't already. You have the authority to do so through the blood of Christ.

    I would love to e-mail with you if you would like. Puremommyextract at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete